Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Family Project!

I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT

Today I found a wonderful surprise in the mail.  I received an envelope full of cards for the Sandy Hook children and the Soto family.  These cards were all made by one family, the Kantu family from New York.  I love that kids made cards for kids and that this family came together to craft for this project.  That is so sweet.  Here are some of the cards they made.





Thank you so much Kantu family for becoming a part of the I Feel the Love Project.  Your cards mean a lot to us!

~Madison

3 comments:

  1. This post makes my heart so happy! I love knowing there are families like this out there, who come together as one to share their love for people in need. I'm so glad you posted this, Madison. Beautiful work by the entire family! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! It's great to see families crafting together, and for a great cause :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete