Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Love the Projects!

I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT
I just love all the wonderful projects that are coming in for this month's IFTL Project recipient!  Take a look at a few of them!  Aren't they fabulous?  We have received a variety of cards and birthday banners from all over the country and even a banner from Germany:)  You ladies ROCK!!

Suzanne

Migdalia

Court

Tanya

Mel

Jen

Xochitl

We have received over 35 cards and banners so far with more to post.  You are keeping me busy.  I love it!!  Remember, you have until July 31st to get your projects in.  Here is a reminder of what you can do to be a part of this project:

Submit your card/s or decorations by July 31 to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA  93423
 Project #12

 Please share your project with everyone by linking it to my blog before you put it in the mail.  Click HERE to find the photo gallery.

Thank you and enjoy your day!
~Maison

2 comments:

  1. Great projects!! Everyone does such a great job and it all goes to a great cause. I'm working on mine. Will get them sent out next Thursday.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun, happy, colorful cards! You are off to a great start Madison and I know you will have lots more to come in. Love that these cards will put some smiles on the faces of so many precious little ones!

    ReplyDelete