Sunday, November 18, 2012

Amazing Projects

I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT

My heart is so full. I am so happy. Cards and banners are pouring in for the kids at Children's Hospital Central California, our Nov./Dec. recipients of the I Feel the Love Project. We have collected nearly 200 projects so far and it is only November 18th. Can I just say once again that you are all so generous with your time and talents. 

Demi

Abi

Jen

Karen

Lori

Shawnee

Ellen

Theresa

This hospital does have the capacity though to hold 300+ kids so there is still a need for more cards, wands, and/or banners. The more the merrier!! I just can't wait to spread the love to these amazing kids. I couldn't do it without you.

If you would like to be a part of this project all you need to do is:


Submit your card/s by December 10th to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 9342
   Project #16


Please share your project with everyone by linking it to my blog before you put it in the mail. Click HERE to find the photo gallery.

~Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment