Friday, January 4, 2013

My first Valentine's Day Card for 
the January 2103 project:


I just love making Valentine's Day cards and this year these cards will be extra special.  If you saw the post from January 1st, you already know that we are currently making cards to send to Newton, CT.  

The cards will go to the children in Ms. Soto's class who survived the shootings on December 12, 2012, as well as members of Ms. Soto's family.  For additional information, please follow the link back to the first post (click HERE).

If you would like to be a part of this month's I Feel the Love Project, please...

submit your card/s by January 31st to:


Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423

Project #17

Thank you so much!  I can't wait to see all the wonderful cards.  Have a great day.
~Madison

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colorful loving card Madison , I really love the digi.... count me in sweetie , my heart goes out to all who were effected by this horrendous tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison,
    Wishing you & your family a Happy New Year!What a wonderful card.A Darling image.Yes,I agree with you this years Valentine's Day cards will be extra special!
    My heart,love & prayers go out to everyone in Newton,CT.
    There are no words to describe you but "Amazing".I have been setting up my paper & embellishments to begin my cards...lol
    Have a Blessed Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! I love Valentine's Day..I started my cards for this month IFTL. I hope to have them up by Sunday :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison, your card is so sweet and beautiful! The cutie pie is so precious and I love the big bow and sunshiny flowers. :o) This creation will be a ray of sunshine to the fragile heart that receives it. They went through so much on that tragic day.. always know how much of a difference you make. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete