Thursday, March 14, 2013

Making Cards for Claire

Message from Madison
Hi everyone!  Today I had the pleasure of crating with my future sister-in-law, Sami.  We made cards for Claire, this month's recipient of the I Feel the Love Project cards.  I wanted to post the card that Sami made so that you can all see what an awesome job she did.

Sami used the Wall Decore and More Cricut cartridge and the Cameo to design and create this adorable card for Claire.  I know she will cherish it and it bring a smile to her face.

  
 Claire Koreck


If you would like to be a part of this project...  
  
All you need to do is:

Submit your hand crafted card/s by March 31st to:

Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423

Project #19


Please share your project with everyone by linking it to the I Feel the Love Project photo gallery before you put it in the mail. Click HERE to find the photo gallery.

Thank you all in advance.  This could never work with out you and all your continued support.  Spread the word!

The I Feel the Love Project is now on Twitter. Follow us at:

@IFTLProject
~Madison

3 comments:

  1. She did a great job, such a Cute card for sweet Claire :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! My name is Stella
    and I really just desired to say your blog site rocks!

    It truly is funny
    due to the fact I use to have a site that nearly had an
    identical
    website url: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1098297718916474147&postID=1047856678771300336
    mine was only a few letters different.
    In any case, I'm a big admirer of
    your web site and if you
    at any time want a guest article please make sure to email me personally at: esperanza.puckett@t-online.de. I
    take pleasure in writing!

    Look into my web-site; View My Web Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sami created such a beautiful card for Claire! It will deliver such joy. :o) I absolutely love that you and your future sister-in-law were creating together for her... I wish I had been there, too! :o) Lots of love to both of you!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete