- Q. How do I get started? A- Look for the launch of a new project on the first of each month or join us at any time during the month. All information regarding the current recipient is located on the right tool bar and is listed as "Current Project".
- Do I need a blog to participate? A- No! If you do not have a blog, all you have to do is create a card and send it in. I will be more than happy to scan it and post it to my photo gallery for everyone to see.
- Q. When I make a card, do I need to sign it or leave it blank? A- I prefer that you sign it and send the recipient warm wishes of some kind. Ideas for greetings would be: "thinking of you," "sending you greetings from California (or where ever you are from)," "you are amazing," ... anything that would be appropriate for the occasion.
- Q. Should I send a second envelope? A- This isn't necessary, but you can if you would like. I open all cards that are in the original envelope addressed to me and put them in a clean envelope. I want to make sure that I have all the cards before sending them off. If you do send your own envelope that is wonderful too but I don't want you to think you have too.
- Q. Where do we send the cards? A- You can always send the cards to:
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423