Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Many Thanks To You


I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT

Message from Madison:
As this month comes to a close I want to thank you all again for your continued support of the I Feel the Love Project.  I am packing up the cards to send to Surrey Place Care Center and the large box is stuffed.  There are actually over 90 cards which means every resident gets a card plus the staff does too!  How great  is that!!  You are so fabulous:) 

We have two amazing teens going to hand deliver the cards and sing to the residents.  It will be a wonderful day.  I hope to get some pictures of the event to share with you.  Come back tomorrow as we announce the project for November and December.  It will be our largest project yet.  

Thank you again!
~Madison  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, how exciting!!! :o) How special and amazing delivery day will be.. it gives me chills. :o) You are such a blessing and it is an honor to create with you each month!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete