Friday, October 12, 2012

Thanksgiving cards needed :)

I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT


Happy Friday to you.  Today I want to share one of the Thanksgiving cards that I made for this months I Feel the Love Project.


Don't you think one of the residents at Surrey Place Care Center would be happy to receive this adorable Thanksgiving card this year?  It makes me smile and warms my heart to know that I can spread joy and love to someone I don't even know.  You can do that too!!  Join us today by creating a Thanksgiving card to send to an elderly person who would be thrilled to receive a card from you!  

All you need to do is:

 Submit your card/s by October 31st to:
Madison Womack
(IFTL) Funky Cards
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA  93423
                      Project #15


 Please share your project with everyone by linking it to my blog before you put it in the mail.  Click HERE to find the photo gallery.


~Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment