Wednesday, June 5, 2013

1507 and Counting!!

I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT

WE DID IT!!  Or should I say you did it!  Again!  I never had any doubt that we would reach our goal of 1500 cards.  As the month drew to a close and the cards came in for Reggie and Ashley, the numbers grew and we collected a total of 30 cards for Reggie and Ashley bringing our total of cards for the I Feel the Love Project to 1507!!!  I am so happy right now.  

I just announced that because of your loyal following, the I Feel the Love Project is expanding and is now a nonprofit corporation.  This will allow the I Feel the Love Project to raise money so that we can do more for our monthly recipients.  We will be able to send them gift cards to help them with purchases they may need to make, i.e., gas, food, clothes... or maybe even just buy a special toy! 

I also just announced that we now have a new website: 


If you haven't had the chance to check it out yet, please do.

There will be a lot of news in the next few months so please stay tuned and be a part of this exciting, charitable, fabulous organization.  You will be happy you did!!  I am so grateful to all of you who have been with me so far! 

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.
~Madison 
 

5 comments:

  1. I am filled with such JOY that you and us reached the Goal. But this would not have been be possible without you......Thank you for that.

    Have a wonderful day Madison,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to receive your beautiful cards! I added them to the photo gallery so everyone can enjoy them. They just made me smile and I know they will touch both Reggie and Ashely. Thank you again for all that you do Migdalia!
      Love, Madison

      Delete
  2. I'm very happy that IFTL Project made its goal of 1500 cards and its now a nonprofit!
    Thanks for displaying my card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the 1500th card to arrive!! How cool is that :) Thank you so much for all you do. I appreciate it so much.
      ~Madison

      Delete
  3. I had no doubt you would reach your goal, Madison! Your generous heart brings out the best in all of us... I simply cannot imagine crafting without my focus being on IFTL. Our gifts are meant to bless others, and thanks to you, we have the perfect avenue to do so. Thank you for being YOU! :o) Congratulations again! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete