Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Website Launched!

I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT

I hope you have heard the news by now!  But if you haven't, let me say it again.  The I Feel the Love Project is now a nonprofit charitable corporation!  We are so excited about this as now we will be able to do even more for our monthly recipients.

With this news, I would also like to announce that we have also launched our brand new website:


Please stop by and check it out.  Feel free to share this site with family and friends. 

Thank you for all your support!  
We couldn't do this without you!
~Madison, President/CEO

3 comments:

  1. It looks marvelous, my dear friend! I've been so excited about this news.. my loved ones are equally thrilled for you and the IFTL recipients. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so exciting!!!! I am on my way to check it out..way to go Madison!!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! You and your helpers have done a wonderful job organising this and have brought many smiles to people who needed lifting up.

    ReplyDelete