Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Sponsor- Lawn Fawn


I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT

We have a new Sponsor
I Feel the Love Project 
One Year Anniversary
I Feel the Love Project 


Today I would like to introduce you to a new sponsor that has just joined the party! 


The wonderful people at Lawn Fawn have agreed to donate a stamp set and a 6 x 6 paper pack as a gift for our thank you party.  This company specializes in products that are cute, fun, and whimsical.  Please stop by their blog and check them out.  Click HERE.

To be eligible for a chance to receive this gift, simply link a project that you made for the I Feel the Love Project during our first year to our June Photo Gallery.  You have until June 30th.  

Be sure to stop back by Friday as we look back at our second recipient of the IFTL Project, Marley Miller.

Have a wonderful day.
~Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment