Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Word From Our Sponsor-K Andrew Designs


I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT
And now a word from our Sponsors
I Feel the Love Project
One Year Anniversary


Hopefully you have had a chance to see the fabulous list of sponsors that I have gathered for our 1 year anniversary "Thank You" party.  

Kristal of Getting Cricky with K Andrew and K Andrew Design Stamps has agreed to donate a stamp set from her store to our party. 

Here is what I love about K Andrew Designs Stamps. EVERY single package of stamps that you order goes to help CHARITY! Ms. Kristal has such a giving heart. And, her stamps are arodrable! Take a look at the stamp set that I love using with the "I Feel the Love Project." It is called "Amazing You."


To be eligible for a chance to receive this stamp set donated by K Andrew Design Stamps, simply link any or all projects that you previously made for the I Feel the Love Project during our first year to our June Photo Gallery.  You have until June 30th.  


We are now on FaceBook!  Join us for all the latest news.  Click HERE.

Have a wonderful day.
~Madison

1 comment:

  1. I love Kristal's stamps! I am a new proud owner of the Scripture Sayings set and I cherish it! All of her sets are fantastic and I am positively thrilled she has joined the fun this month with her donation. What a blessing! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete